2013/04/13

"Early" Weekend

Today I had already second day off this week, crazy! I had only an hour long meeting with my staff this morning. After that (but not due that :)) they told me to go home since they'd handle today's work by themselves so I can start my weekend a bit earlier this time. Love my employees!

Anyway, I did what I was told and took off. Naturally I head to a grocery because no one wants to see me hungry and I had nothing to eat at home...

Here is my lunch/snack & dinner. Bakery-maid garlic-focaccia & semi-self-maid sweet chili chicken tortilla, yummy! With these food I'll keep my appetite in control later this evening when we're having cheese&wine party at my friends new home. Too much cheese&wine can cause a sad tomorrow. ;)



Have a nice weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment